- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Re/max Hall of Fame
- Active (10 Years) Life Memeber of the "Million Dollar Club"
- RE/MAX Platinum Club, Excecutive Club, President's Club, & 100% Club
- Top 10 for year 2000 with RE/MAX Neighbors
- Top 5 for year 2001 with RE/MAX Neighbors
- Top 3 for years 2002-2005 with RE/MAX of Atlanta-Buford
- #1 individual Agent Re/max Five Star 2006-2009
- Associate Degree in Business Administration-Gainesville College
- 13 years Building Supply experience (working with builders, developers & suppliers)
- Member of Northeast Metro Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Member of Commercial Council
- Proud husband of Amy and proud father of Lyndsay and Ryan
Areas of Specialization
- I specialize in representing Buyers & Sellers. New homes to resales, from raw undeveloped farmland to commercial property, no piece is too large or too small.
- I enjoy an occasional golf outing and/or fishing trip, but I spend most of my free time enjoying my family.
- First, my 13+ years in the Building Supply business and 12 years in the real estate industry has given me knowledge & experience in new home construction and land development. Second, I was born & raised in Buford-Gwinnett County, and I am very familiar with bordering counties like Hall, Barrow, Jackson, and Forsyth. Finally, I offer my personal service straight to you (no assistants or middle management), just me helping you completely with all your Real Estate needs.